ustwo™ has been built on culture, people and passion rather than cold business and that has created a truly special place to work. As designers we aim to challenge convention, and each other, to push for a superior solution. We seek the perfect balance between aesthetics and usability in our work in order to improve the quality of people’s lives.
Interaction Designer (UX) - LondonApply
You’ll be part of our Interaction Design family getting stuck into the heart of user requirements as well as client business objectives. Working across a functional team of designers and developers you’ll be responsible for the delivery of beautiful user experiences, on spec and on time.
At ustwo™ we’re all about the family, so bring plenty of passion with you and help us make a difference. We believe in being open and honest and working hard and playing hard.
We’ll give you the opportunity to be yourself every single day of the week and to create your own path at ustwo™.
If you’re interested in this role, please send us your CV and covering letter.
Job Title:Interaction Designer
Salary:Depending on experience and skill set
Benefits:Permanent roles: Pension, Private Medical and Life Assurance
Holidays:20 days per year (excluding bank holidays) plus additional holiday days between Christmas and New Years
Closing Date For Applications:Ongoing
Experience & SkillsMust have...
• Expert knowledge of user centered design, usability principles and techniques
• Device oriented UX design (web is not a priority for ustwo ™)
• Working with visual design teams comprising of visual and motion designers
• Working with technical delivery teams to solve technical & logical issues on UI design
• Visualising concepts to demonstrate ideas
• Experience working within Agile/SCRUM process
Nice to have...
• Multi and cross-platform design experience
• Experience in interaction design for mobile
• Mobile app project experience
• TV and IPTV UX experience
• Finance sector experience
Project & team management• To be responsible with your team for estimates and delivery of the project UX components
• To interface with clients and stakeholders both with the project producer and directly
• To understand client's complex organisational structures and to act accordingly
• To present concepts and ideas to clients of all levels
• Involvement in workshops, research and testing sessions with stakeholders
• To contribute to the further development our UX process, UXP™
• To be aware of and mitigate project risk
• To represent ustwo ™ in thought leadership at conferences and workshops
The tools we use
• Design Tools: OmniGraffle, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Axure, After Effects
• Project Management Tools: Basecamp, Unfuddle, Jira
• You have passion and hunger
• Detail oriented, well organised and self motivated
• Excellent communication/presentation ability, capable of inspiring both colleagues & clients
• You are outgoing, personable, sociable and easy going
• You are open to criticism from your team to benefit project development and understanding
• You are always ready to learn and to share knowledge
• You can deal with pressure and can work in a fast paced environment
• Interaction, visual design or arts related degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills