ustwo™ has been built on culture, people and passion rather than cold business and that has created a truly special place to work. As designers we aim to challenge convention, and each other, to push for a superior solution. We seek the perfect balance between aesthetics and usability in our work in order to improve the quality of people’s lives.
Agile Tester - LondonApply
We have short term contracts available, in addition to a permanent role.
You'll be working as part of our amazing QA team, still in its early days, helping us build and improve on our testing processes.
We work on cutting edge platforms within an agile process, in which you will plan and conduct functional and acceptance testing of our software products.
This hands on role includes working on testing our apps and games on various platforms, writing and supporting automated tests, maintaining state of the art test tools, investigating and suggesting test frameworks and environments. Please come with ideas, we love to learn!
Job Title:Agile Tester
Salary:Dependent on experience
Benefits:Permanent roles: Pension, Private Medical and Life Assurance
Holidays:Permanent roles: 20 days, plus Christmas to New Year
Closing Date For Applications:As soon as possible
Experience & SkillsMust have...
• Experience of automated testing and awareness of when to apply it compared to manual testing
• Experience with bug tracking tools
• Experience working as a tester within an agile team
• Track record of delivering tested and integrated functionality every Sprint
• A positive drive to be able motivate colleagues
• Passion for testing UI and interaction
Project & team management• To contribute to the further development our working processes
• To be responsible with your team for estimates and delivery of the project
• To interface with clients and stakeholders
• To be aware of and mitigate against project risk
The tools we use• Project Management tools, such as Basecamp, Rally, Trac, Unfuddle
• Issue trackers
• Jenkins, Ant and other tools for build process
• Automated UI Test frameworks and tools such as Cucumber, RSpec, Selenium
Character Requirements• You have passion and hunger
• Detail oriented, well organised and self motivated
• Excellent communication, capable of inspiring both colleagues & clients
• You are outgoing, personable, sociable and easy going
• You are open to criticism from your team to benefit project development and understanding
• You are always ready to learn and to share knowledge
• You can deal with pressure and can work in a fast paced environment